LIVER/GALLBLADDER/COLON CLEANSE PROTOCOL
WHY IS A CLEANSE NECESSARY?
The liver is the largest interior organ, which has many different functions. It performs over 3,000 enzymatic reactions per minute. It is also a major player in the immune system, hormonal metabolism, and consequently the emperor controlling your sex life! The liver deserves all the attention it can get at least a spring and fall housecleaning.
Please note this process should not be initiated without the guidance of a health care practitioner.
PRIOR TO THE PROCEDURE:
- Supplies needed:
- two bottles of Gold Coin Grass and
- one bottle of Chinese Bitters
- No coffee or tea, organic green tea only
- Concentrate on increasing fruits and vegetables in your diet specifically red beets root and leaves, cooked or steamed.
- Increase consumption of clear clean water, not tap water.
For one-month prior to Liver Gallbladder Cleanse:
- Take one tablespoon of Gold Coin Grass every morning upon rising on an empty stomach, this will soften any stones.
- Take one teaspoon of Chinese Bitters at bedtime to stimulate the production of bile. (keep at least two tablespoons on hand for the cleanse day)
These two formulas act in synergy to start the cleansing process of the liver and gall bladder.
Note: For this cleanse choose a time that you have two consecutive days to yourself without external commitments of any kind. For two days prior to this cleanse limit your diet to primarily fruit and vegetables. No meat or fried foods of any kind are to be consumed.
SUPPLIES FOR THE PROCEDURE:
- EPSOM SALT also called Magnesium Sulfate - for internal consumption obtainable from a pharmacy
- High quality COLD PRESSED VIRGIN OLIVE OIL from a dark bottle or tin container obtainable from a health food store.
- GRAPEFRUIT - 2 large preferably organic also obtainable from a health food store.
FIRST DAY OF THE PROCEDURE
Please note this process should not be initiated before you have completed ONE MONTH on Gold Coin Grass and Chinese Bitters
- For breakfast fruit only
- Drink as much warm clean water as you want in between breakfast and lunch
- No lunch
- 2:00 p.m. take 4 teaspoons of Epsom salt in a glass of clean warm water (200 ml) Bottoms up and do not leave the house.
- Drink only clean water from now on
- 6:00 p.m. - repeat the same as at 2:00 p.m.
- 8:00 p.m. - take one teaspoon up to one tablespoon of Chinese Bitters
- 8:30 p.m. - Squeeze all the juice from one grapefruit. Remove all pulp and seeds by straining through a fine sieve. Using a 8-oz cup fill half the cup with the cold pressed virgin olive oil and top up with the grapefruit juice. Mix thoroughly preferably in a blender.
- 9:00 p.m. - Drink the full cup of this mixture. Bottoms up!
- Go directly to bed, do not pass go! Lay on your right side and make sure your feet are warm. Disconnect the phone and lock the door. Rest, relax, and sleep as much as you can.
- In case of nausea have Chinese Bitter, one teaspoon up to one tablespoon at least one hour after the grapefruit and oil mixture.
SECOND DAY OF THE PROCEDURE
- Next morning between 7:00 to 8:00 a.m have another Epsom salt mixture.
- 9:00 a.m. - Tall glass of clean, warm water.
- Continue the rest of the day with light food intake consisting primarily of fruits and vegetables.
- Continue with Gold Coin Grass and Chinese Bitters for at least for six months, especially if you have never done a Liver/Gall Bladder Cleanse. (For women the consumption of Gold Coin Grass and Chinese Bitters must be stopped during the monthly menses.)
- Repeat the entire process again in two weeks
- Thereafter repeat once a month depending on the severity of the initial conditions.
Back to Article List